D740-SC Three Phase Inverter Drives
What is the D740-SC range?
• Simple cabling, the integrated spring clamps connect control and power lines quickly which ensures simple cabling and reliability.
• Easy parameterization software FR-Configurator which allows for easy functions such as graphical machine analysis to optimize the drive system.
• An integrated digital dial facilitates the user’s direct access to all of the important parameters.
• The integrated four digit LED display monitors and displays current operating values and displays alarm messages.
• This particular model features a second transistor output, which is sink selectable source logic safety input instead of sink logic.
• Directly connects to a PLC’s instead of safety relays.
• Features a sensor-less vector control, which enables torque and exceptional speed performance.
• Serial interface (RS485) as standard.
• Emergency safe stop input compliant to EN 61800-5-2, please refer to the documentation attached to this product page for more details on the compliance of the range.
• Maximum short-term overload capacity of 200% for 0.5s.
• The D740-SC range automatically restarts after power failures.
• Improved stopping power through direct connection of an external braking resistor.
• The FR-D700 variable frequency drive is typically used in standard applications because of it being very user friendly, both useful for simple or sophisticated applications.
• You’ll usually find these types of VDF’s being applied in machining tools, gates and doors, feeders and conveyor drives.
• Three phase inverter drives are suitable for a wide range of drive applications, ranging from high-torque machine control applications to simple fan and pump loads.
Can I link my Inverter Drive to a Network?
The standard configuration of the FR-700 has a serial interface (RS485) which meals that this VDF allows communication with a PLC and a PC, with this range ModBus RTU is also supported. Because this model in in compliance with international standards such as CE, UL, cUL, GOST and RoHS we can guarantee that it can be used globally.
How long is the service life of my Variable Frequency Drive?
Your Inverter Drive is designed to have a service life of over ten years. This long service life is made possible through high performance, heat resistance capacitors, cooling fans with sealed bearings and special lubricating grease. Any flow of cooling air that is encountered with the VFD, only has contact accumulate. The circuit boards are protected against aggressive environments with single or double layer conformal coating, this is another great feature that can help prolongs the service life of your Inverter Drive.
CE, UL, cUL, GOST, RoHS
Mitsubishi FR-D740-012SC-EC Variable Speed Drive
The power rating of this three phase Inverter Drive is 0.4 kW and has a supply voltage of 400 V ac. This particular VFD sits within a compact series and has an overall length of 150mm.
Mitsubishi D700 Range
The range replaces the popular S500 and E500 series of drives and is fully compatible with other products in the Mitsubishi ‘Micro’ family, including the FX3U PLC and GT1020 operator interfaces.
|Power Rating||0.4 kW|
|Supply Voltage||400 V ac|
|Current Rating||1.2 A|
|Output Frequency||0.2 → 400Hz|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 → +40°C|
|Field Bus Communication Type||ModBus|